Uniquely UC Davis Events: Sunday, January 27, 2019
Join us on these adventures around campus and unearth the Northern California jewel that is UC Davis. If you are interested in joining in on the following events, please fill out this Google form.
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Meet in Hyatt Place lobby
173 Old Davis Road
Davis, CA 95616
Explore a special section of this 100-acre paradise that houses some of Northern California’s most beautiful flora. Led by Superintendent Emeritus Warren Roberts, this tour will bring exercise and education together at a Sunday morning pace.
Brunch at the Chancellor's Residence
10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
16 College Park
Davis, CA 95616
Enjoy a morning feast while celebrating the museum’s winter season with the university’s dynamic leading couple, Chancellor Gary May and Gala Co-Chair LeShelle May. A rare opportunity not to be missed!
Tour of Robert Mondavi Institute
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Get an up-close guided look at this world-renowned institute that houses cutting-edge research and leading educational programs in viticulture, enology, and food science.
Winter Season Celebration
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Winter Season Celebration
Return to the museum for the festive opening of the Xicanx Futurity exhibition, featuring a provocative artist panel. We will be looking to greet you at a special reception for Museum Partners in the Carol and Gerry Parker Art Studio.
Winter Season Gala: What to Know for Saturday, January 26, 2019
This unforgettable night of modern marvels and inspirational history will celebrate the winter season of exhibitions including Bruce Nauman: Blue and Yellow Corridor.
- 6:00 PM: Check in at the museum’s Events Plaza to receive your table card, then head inside for cocktail hour & gallery viewing
- 7:00 PM: Get comfortable...Dinner begins
- 8:00 PM: Enjoy our program featuring remarks from Rachel Teagle, Founding Director and Chancellor Gary May followed by a performance from Michael Fabiano
- 9:00 PM: The program may be over, but our galleries are open until 10:00 p.m.!
- 10:00 PM: Event Conclusion